【New product】 Maintenance-free, durable and long shelf-life battery
Wisdom Power has launched new range of Superior Lead Carbon AGM (BLC) batteries to provide a long-life and super-fast charging power solution, ideal for markets such as cleaning and maintenance, solar and renewables, motorhome and caravan, marine, golf carts, and materials handling.
● Positive and negative lead pastes are formulated with a unique formulation and optimized curing process. The positive active material has strong anti-softening ability, good deep cycle life and high utilization rate of active materials; negative electrode lead paste has strong anti-vulcanization ability, low capacity decay rate and good low-temperature starting performance.
● The positive grid is made of new special alloy and reasonable structural design, with good corrosion resistance, reasonable current distribution, tight combination with active materials, high current performance and strong charge acceptance.
● The use of new electrolyte additives, the battery's hydrogen evolution, oxygen evolution overpotential, the battery is not easy to lose water
● When the battery is charged and discharged in a frequent instantaneous large current, the carbon material with capacitance characteristics is mainly released or received, and the "negative sulphation" of the lead-acid battery is suppressed, thereby effectively prolonging the service life of the battery;
● When the battery is working for a long time and a small current, it is mainly operated by a sponge lead anode to continuously provide energy;
● The high carbon content of the Lead-carbon super composite electrode enables the electrode to have better low temperature start-up capability, charge acceptance capability and high current charge and discharge performance than conventional lead-acid batteries.
The new BLC range can charge up to 90% in just three hours. It is designed for deep cycle performance with a positive plate formula to minimise water consumption and provide a longer service life at 1500 cycles at 50% DoD (depth of discharge). A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the BLC range to perform in partial state of charge (PSoC). This increases charge acceptance, optimises fast charging capability and reduces sulphation (a key reason for premature failure).
This is another significant milestone towards our strategic mission of offering a complete range of deep-cycle energy storage technologies and solutions for our customers。