Electric Vehicles Batteries generally have five common problems
1. dehydration. Wherein capacity decrease, housing deformation, charging fever, do not turn lights. The reason is that the Used for a long time, over-charging.
2. sulfide. Wherein capacity decrease, the terminal voltage is too high, short turn lights. Reason: less charge, over discharge.
3. short circuit. Characterized by a serious decline in capacity, discharge voltage was stepped decline. Causes: large current discharge, over-discharge, Used for a long time.
4. softened. Characterized by a serious decline in capacity, electrolyte turbidity, discharge voltage drop fast, causes: large current discharge, overcharge, over-discharge, Used for a long time.
5. broken circuit. When large current discharge voltage is very low.Single Gwen litres of different charge and discharge.
Processing method is as follows:
1.Water loss points to a few time, average car with 7 8 months will water loss. Early dehydration will cause a slight decline in capacity The middle of the water will have to turn lights time slightly long, micro batteries to wait for a phenomenon. Water loss serious can cause thermal runaway. Severe dehydration can cause thermal runaway (swell battery) does not turn lights, the battery is hot. Water loss early metaphase can process, thermal runaway can only change new batteries!
2.Some thermal runaway battery capacity is very good, can consider to change the timing charger.