Middle East International Power Show
The Middle East International Electricity, Lighting and New Energy Exhibition (MEE), which has more than 30 years of history, is one of the most influential international exhibitions of electric power and energy. It is one of the top five industrial activities in the world. Middle East International Electric Power, Lighting and New Energy Expo began in 1975, once a year, large-scale. With the steady growth of international trade in the Middle East, the Middle East Electric Power Show attracts more and more relevant professionals and senior people to visit. The exhibition has nearly 1,000 exhibitors, many of them Cummins, modern and other well-known international companies. The exhibition hall is divided into four countries. China, Italy, Germany, France, India and Turkey have become the focus of this exhibition.
Huizhou Wisdom Power Technology Co., Ltd See you in Middle East Electricity 2018
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE, UAE
06 - 08 March 2018
Booth NO: Z1.D24
Middle East Electricity offers its exhibitors access to thousands of potential customers from across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world. As the region’s leading gathering of power industry professionals, companies can expect to find new customers, strengthen relationships with existing clients and develop or expand their business in MEA.
Range of exhibition
1. Power, including power station equipment, substation equipment, power transmission equipment, high and low voltage electrical switches, power control system testing equipment,
2. Cable wire materials, generating units and related equipment, relays, capacitors, junction boxes and so on.
3. Lighting, including all kinds of lighting, equipment and switches and control systems and related accessories.
4. Water conservancy, including water storage tanks, water pipes, irrigation and drainage equipment, pumps and engines, pure water purification equipment, waste water recycling system, water pollution monitoring and analysis equipment, a variety of water treatment technology and equipment.
5. Nuclear energy, including nuclear engineering, nuclear power plants and related projects, technology and scientific research.
6. New and renewable energy solar energy installations, power and wind power plants, recirculation systems (solid, liquid, steam), environmental, energy consumption monitoring and services.