This policy covers all processed data of website visitors, suppliers, job applicants and all other BSLBATT® relations.
● Wisdom Power® respects the privacy of all the visitors of her website https://www.bullsbattery.com, all her (potential) customers and relations.
● Wisdom Power® puts the security and confidentiality of your personal information first and carefully handles your personal data
● Wisdom Power® only shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement or if this is requested by law.
● Wisdom Power® is constantly looking for ways to improve her services and tailor it as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In addition, Wisdom Power® always takes your privacy in account and complies with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
1. Compliance with Laws and Other Regulations
We comply with all national laws and policies and other regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
2. Establishment and Continuous Enhancement of Personal Information Handling Guidelines
The need to protect personal information is thoroughly promulgated throughout the company, from directors down to the most junior employees. We maintain and follow guidelines for the proper protection and use of personal information. We also strive to improve these guidelines on a continuing basis.
3. Acquisition, Use and Release of Personal Information
We clearly define the uses to which personal information can be put. Within these constraints, we acquire, use and release personal information only with the consent of the individual concerned.
4. Secure Management
We strive to maintain secure management of personal information, and have established the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized data access, loss, destruction, alteration or leaking.
5. Disclosure and Correction
Requests for disclosure, editing or deletion of personal information shall be responded to on a case by case basis pending confirmation of the identity of the requestor.
What right do you have with regards to your personal data?
You have the right to view, correct off to remove your data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permit to the data processing or to object the processing. You are also entitled to data portability in some cases. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information, in a computer file, to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send your request to view, correct, remove or data portability of your personal data or your request to withdraw your permit or your objection to the processing of the data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure that your request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, these are the two of three lines at the bottom of the front page of the passport or at the back of an ID card), ID-number and Social security number black. This is to protect your privacy. We will assess whether we should be able to respond to your request and will respond as soon as possible.
The data protection rules and our services may change. We therefore reserve the right to change this privacy statement. The most current privacy statement can always be found at https://www.bullsbattery.com. This statement was last modified on July 15, 2016.